Friday, September 2, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

You probably all know this by now, but I started graduate school last week.  I am going to be pretty busy doing all the necessary reading and writing for school, so I just want you all to know that my blog might suffer a bit for it.  I'll keep posting a Poem of the Week, and I will always post reviews of the books I read outside of class (or, if it's interesting and long enough, a book from class).  I'll also try to do some fun stuff occasionally.  I will no longer recap my reading with a month-end review, as they will become too messy and full of academic excursions.  Also, I promise not to talk too much about my graduate program in this blog, as I want to keep it to the business of reading for pleasure.

Thanks everyone, and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment